JGPC corporate governance code, developed and implemented in compliance with the best governance practices, ensures the protection of shareholders’ rights as well as the rights of all stakeholders.
The scope of JGPC’s corporate governance includes:
- The relationship between the company and its shareholders and stakeholders.
- The distribution of responsibilities.
- The procedures for proper supervision, control, and information.
JGPC’s corporate governance framework includes three functional Board committees responsible for reviewing the company’s operations within their particular areas of expertise and presenting their findings and suggestions to the Board of Directors, namely:
- Executive Committee
- Nomination, Compensation and Remuneration Committee
- Audit, Risk and Compliance Committee